Wednesday, February 17, 2016

An Order For Prime

The Little Hours

These hours may be used for private devotions or for public worship.

An Order For Prime

This service may be said at any convenient time before or after the saying of Morning Prayer, but not in substitution therefor.

The Angelus Domini may be said here

Opening Sentence

The Officiant begins the service with one of the following sentences of scripture.

Seven times a day do I praise thee, because of thy righteous judgments. Ps. 119:164

Early in the morning I cry out to thee, for in thy word is my trust. Ps. 119:147


The Opening, Hymn and Psalms

V: O God make speed to save us.
R: O Lord make haste to help us.
V: Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost,
R: as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be world without end. Amen. 
V: Praise ye the Lord.
R: The Lord’s Name be praised.


The Hymn

The traditional sarum office hymn is #22 “Now that the daylight fills the sky” that or some other hymn is sung


The Psalms
Three of the following Psalms is sung or said with the appointed antiphon.

Psalm 22. Deus, Deus meus.

MY God, my God, look upon me; why hast thou forsaken me? * and art so far from my health, and from the words of my complaint?
2 O my God, I cry in the day-time, but thou hearest not; * and in the night season also I take no rest.
3 And thou continuest holy, * O thou Worship of Israel.
4 Our fathers hoped in thee; * they trusted in thee, and thou didst deliver them.
5 They called upon thee, and were holpen; * they put their trust in thee, and were not confounded.
6 But as for me, I am a worm, and no man; * a very scorn of men, and the outcast of the people.
7 All they that see me laugh me to scorn; * they shoot out their lips, and shake their heads, saying,
8 He trusted in the LORD, that he would deliver him; * let him deliver him, if he will have him.
9 But thou art he that took me out of my mother's womb; * thou wast my hope, when I hanged yet upon my mother's breasts.
10 I have been left unto thee ever since I was born; * thou art my God even from my mother's womb.
11 O go not from me; for trouble is hard at hand, * and there is none to help me.
12 Many oxen are come about me; * fat bulls of Bashan close me in on every side.
13 They gape upon me with their mouths, * as it were a ramping and a roaring lion.
14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint; * my heart also in the midst of my body is even like melting wax.
15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd, and my
tongue cleaveth to my gums, * and thou bringest me into the dust of death.
16 For many dogs are come about me, * and the council of the wicked layeth siege against me.
17 They pierced my hands and my feet: I may tell all my bones: * they stand staring and looking upon me.
18 They part my garments among them, * and cast lots upon my vesture.
19 But be not thou far from me, O LORD; * thou art my succour, haste thee to help me.
20 Deliver my soul from the sword, * my darling from the power of the dog.
21 Save me from the lion's mouth; * thou hast heard me also from among the horns of the unicorns.
22 I will declare thy Name unto my brethren; * in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
23 O praise the LORD, ye that fear him: * magnify him, all ye of the seed of Jacob; and fear him, all ye seed of Israel.
24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the low estate of the poor; * he hath not hid his face from him; but when he called unto him he heard him.
25 My praise is of thee in the great-congregation; * my vows will I perform in the sight of them that fear him.
26 The poor shall eat, and be satisfied; they that seek after the LORD shall praise him: * your heart shall live for ever.
27 All the ends of the world shall remember themselves, and be turned unto the LORD; * and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before him.
28 For the kingdom is the LORD'S, * and he is the Governor among the nations.
29 All such as be fat upon earth * have eaten, and worshipped.
30 All they that go down into the dust shall kneel before him; * and no man hath quickened his own soul.
31 My seed shall serve him: * they shall be counted unto the Lord for a generation.
32 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness * unto a people that shall be born, whom the Lord hath made.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, * and to the Holy Ghost;
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, * world without end. Amen.


Psalm 23   Dominus regit me

THE LORD is my shepherd; * therefore can I lack nothing.
2 He shall feed me in a green pasture, * and lead me forth beside the waters of comfort.
3 He shall convert my soul, * and bring me forth in the paths of righteousness for his Name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; * for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff comfort me.
5 Thou shalt prepare a table before me in the presence of them that trouble me; * thou hast anointed my head with oil, and my cup shall be full.
6 Surely thy loving-kindness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; * and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, * and to the Holy Ghost; As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, * world without end. Amen.
Psalm 24. Domini est terra.
THE earth is the LORD'S, and all that therein is; * the compass of the world, and they that dwell therein.
2 For he hath founded it upon the seas, * and stablished it upon the floods.
3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? * or who shall rise up in his holy place?
4 Even he that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; * and that hath not lift up his mind unto vanity, nor sworn to deceive his neighbour.
5 He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, * and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
6 This is the generation of them that seek him; * even of them that seek thy face, O God of Jacob.
7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; * and the King of glory shall come in.
8 Who is this King of glory? * It is the LORD strong and mighty, even the LORD mighty in battle.
9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; * and the King of glory shall come in.
10 Who is this King of glory? * Even the LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, * and to the Holy Ghost; As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, * world without end. Amen.


Psalm 25. Ad te, Domine, levavi.

UNTO thee, O LORD, will I lift up my soul; my God, I have put my trust in thee: * O let me not be confounded, neither let mine enemies triumph over me.
2 For all they that hope in thee shall not be ashamed; * but such as transgress without a cause shall be put to confusion.
3 Show me thy ways, O LORD, * and teach me thy paths.
4 Lead me forth in thy truth, and learn me: * for thou art the God of my salvation; in thee hath been my hope all the day long.
5 Call to remembrance, O LORD, thy tender mercies, * and thy loving-kindnesses, which have been ever of old.
6 O remember not the sins and offences of my youth; * but according to thy mercy think thou upon me, O LORD, for thy goodness.
7 Gracious and righteous is the LORD; * therefore, will he teach sinners in the way.
8 Them that are meek shall he guide in judgment; * and such as are gentle, them shall he learn his way.
9 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth, * unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
10 For thy Name's sake, O LORD, * be merciful unto my sin; for it is great.
11 What man is he that feareth the LORD? * him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.
12 His soul shall dwell at ease, * and his seed shall inherit the land.
13 The secret of the LORD is among them that fear him; * and he will show them his covenant.
14 Mine eyes are ever looking unto the LORD; * for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.
15 Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; * for I am desolate, and in misery.
16 The sorrows of my heart are enlarged: * O bring thou me out of my troubles.
17 Look upon my adversity and misery, * and forgive me all my sin.
18 Consider mine enemies, how many they are; * and they bear a tyrannous hate against me.
19 O keep my soul, and deliver me: * let me not be confounded, for I have put my trust in thee.
20 Let perfectness and righteous dealing wait upon me; * for my hope hath been in thee.
21 Deliver Israel, O God, * out of all his troubles.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, * and to the Holy Ghost; As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, * world without end. Amen.


Psalm 26. Judica me, Domine.

BE thou my Judge, O LORD, for I have walked innocently: * my trust hath been also in the LORD, therefore shall I not fall.
2 Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; * try out my reins and my heart.
3 For thy loving-kindness is ever before mine eyes; * and I will walk in thy truth.
4 I have not dwelt with vain persons; * neither will I have fellowship with the deceitful.
5 I have hated the congregation of the wicked; * and will not sit among the ungodly.
6 I will wash my hands in innocency, O LORD; * and so will I go to thine altar;
7 That I may show the voice of thanksgiving, * and tell of all thy wondrous works.
8 LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, * and the place where thine honour dwelleth.
9 O shut not up my soul with the sinners, * nor my life with the blood-thirsty;
10 In whose hands is wickedness, * and their right hand is full of gifts.
11 But as for me, I will walk innocently: * O deliver me, and be merciful unto me.
12 My foot standeth right: * I will praise the LORD in the congregations.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, * and to the Holy Ghost; As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, * world without end. Amen.


Psalm 53. Dixit insipiens.

THE foolish body hath said in his heart, * There is no God.
2 Corrupt are they, and become abominable in their wickedness; * there is none that doeth good.
3 God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, * to see if there were any that would understand, and seek after God.
4 But they are all gone out of the way, they are altogether become abominable; * there is also none that doeth good, no not one.
5 Are not they without understanding that work wickedness, * eating up my people as if they would eat bread? they have not called upon God.
6 They were afraid where no fear was; * for God hath broken the bones of him that besieged thee; thou hast put them to confusion, because God hath despised them.
7 O that the salvation were given unto Israel out of Sion! * O that the Lord would deliver his people out of captivity!
8 Then should Jacob rejoice, * and Israel should be right glad.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, * and to the Holy Ghost; As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, * world without end. Amen.


Psalm 117. Laudate Dominum.

O PRAISE the LORD, all ye nations; * praise him, all ye peoples.
2 For his merciful kindness is ever more and more toward us; * and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise the LORD.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, * and to the Holy Ghost; As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, * world without end. Amen.


Psalm 119.
I. Beati immaculati.

BLESSED are those that are undefiled in the way, and walk in the law of the LORD.
2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, * and seek him with their whole heart;
3 Even they who do no wickedness, * and walk in his ways.
4 Thou hast charged * that we shall diligently keep thy commandments.
5 O that my ways were made so direct, * that I might keep thy statutes!
6 So shall I not be confounded, * while I have respect unto all thy commandments.
7 I will thank thee with an unfeigned heart, * when I shall have learned the judgments of thy righteousness.
8 I will keep thy statutes; * O forsake me not utterly.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, * and to the Holy Ghost; As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, * world without end. Amen.

II. In quo corrigit?

WHEREWITHAL shall a young man cleanse his way? * even by ruling himself after thy word.
10 With my whole heart have I sought thee; * O let me not go wrong out of thy commandments.
11 Thy word have I hid within my heart, * that I should not sin against thee.
12 Blessed art thou, O LORD; * O teach me thy statutes.
13 With my lips have I been telling * of all the judgments of thy mouth.
14 I have had as great delight in the way of thy testimonies, * as in all manner of riches.
15 I will talk of thy commandments, * and have respect unto thy ways.
16 My delight shall be in thy statutes, * and I will not forget thy word.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, * and to the Holy Ghost; As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, * world without end. Amen.

III. Retribue servo tuo.

O DO well unto thy servant; * that I may live, and keep thy word.
18 Open thou mine eyes; * that I may see the wondrous things of thy law.
19 I am a stranger upon earth; * O hide not thy commandments from me.
20 My soul breaketh out for the very fervent desire * that it hath alway unto thy judgments.
21 Thou hast rebuked the proud; * and cursed are they that do err from thy commandments.
22 O turn from me shame and rebuke; * for I have kept thy testimonies.
23 Princes also did sit and speak against me; * but thy servant is occupied in thy statutes.
24 For thy testimonies are my delight, * and my counsellors.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, * and to the Holy Ghost; As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, * world without end. Amen.

IV. Adhaesit pavimento.

MY soul cleaveth to the dust; * O quicken thou me, according to thy word.
26 I have acknowledged my ways, and thou heardest me: * O teach me thy statutes.
27 Make me to understand the way of thy commandments; * and so shall I talk of thy wondrous works.
28 My soul melteth away for very heaviness; * comfort thou me according unto thy word.
29 Take from me the way of lying, * and cause thou me to make much of thy law.
30 I have chosen the way of truth, * and thy judgments have I laid before me.
31 I have stuck unto thy testimonies; * O LORD, confound me not.
32 I will run the way of thy commandments, * when thou hast set my heart at liberty.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, * and to the Holy Ghost; As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, * world without end. Amen.

The Creed
One of the following creeds is then sung or said

The Creed of Saint Athanasius

Whosoever will be saved, before all things it is necessary that he hold the Catholic Faith. Which Faith except everyone do keep whole and undefiled, without doubt he shall perish everlastingly.
And the Catholic Faith is this: That we worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity, neither confounding the Persons, nor dividing  the Substance. For there is one Person of the Father, another of the Son, and another of the Holy Ghost, but the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, is all one, the Glory equal, the Majesty co-eternal.
Such as the Father is, such is the Son, and such is the Holy Ghost. The Father uncreate, the Son uncreate, and the Holy Ghost uncreate. The Father incomprehensible, the Son incomprehensible, and the Holy Ghost incomprehensible. The Father eternal, the Son eternal, and the Holy Ghost eternal. And yet they are not three eternals, but one eternal. As also there are not three incomprehensibles, nor three uncreated, but one uncreated, and one incomprehensible. So likewise the Father is Almighty, the Son Almighty, and the Holy Ghost Almighty. And yet they are not three Almighties, but one Almighty.
So the Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Ghost is God. And yet they are not three Gods, but one God. So likewise the Father is Lord, the Son Lord, and the Holy Ghost Lord. And yet not three Lords, but one Lord. For like as we are compelled by the Christian verity to acknowledge every Person by himself to be both God and Lord, So are we forbidden by the Catholic Religion, to say, There be three Gods, or three Lords.
The Father is made of none, neither created, nor begotten. The Son is of the Father alone, not made, nor created, but begotten. The Holy Ghost is of the Father, neither made, nor created, nor begotten, but proceeding. So there is one Father, not three Fathers; one Son, not three Sons;  one Holy Ghost, not three Holy Ghosts.
And in this Trinity none is afore, or after other; none is greater, or less than another; But the whole three Persons are co-eternal together and co-equal. So that in all things, as is aforesaid, the Unity in Trinity and the Trinity in Unity is to be worshipped. He therefore that will be saved must thus think of the Trinity.
Furthermore, it is necessary to everlasting salvation that he also believe rightly the Incarnation of our Lord Jesus Christ. For the right Faith is, that we believe and confess, that our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is God and Man; God, of the Substance of the Father, begotten before the worlds; and Man, of the Substance of his Mother, born in the world; Perfect God and perfect Man, of a reasonable soul and human flesh subsisting; Equal to the Father, as touching his Godhead; and inferior to the Father, as touching his Manhood. Who although he be God and Man, yet he is not two, but one Christ; One, not by conversion of the Godhead into flesh, but by taking of the Manhood into God; One altogether; not by confusion of Substance, but by unity of Person. For as the reasonable soul and flesh is one man, so God and Man is one Christ;
Who suffered for our salvation, descended into hell, rose again the third day from the dead. He ascended into heaven, he sitteth on the right hand of the Father, God Almighty, from whence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead. At whose coming all men shall rise again with their bodies and shall give account for their own works. And they that have done good shall go into life everlasting; and they that have done evil into everlasting fire.
This is the Catholic Faith, which except a man believe faithfully, he cannot be saved.

Or this

The Apostle’s Creed

I Believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth: And in Jesus Christ his only Son our Lord: Who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, Born of the Virgin Mary: Suffered under Pontius Pilate, Was crucified, dead, and buried: He descended into hell; The third day he rose again from the dead: He ascended into heaven, And sitteth on the right hand of God the Father Almighty: From thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead. I believe in the Holy Ghost: The holy Catholic Church; The Communion of Saints: The Forgiveness of sins: The Resurrection of the body: And the Life everlasting. Amen.

The Reading & Canticle

One of the following or another suitable passage of scripture shall be read

For Sundays in Ordinary Time
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day. Gen. 1:1-5

For Mondays in Ordinary Time
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven.
And the evening and the morning were the second day.  Gen 1:6-8

For Tuesdays in Ordinary Time
 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good. And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And the evening and the morning were the third day.  Gen 1:9-13

For Wednesdays in Ordinary Time
 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. And the evening and the morning were the fourth day. Gen 1:14-19

For Thursday in Ordinary Time
 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly  the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day. Gen 1:20-23

For Fridays in Ordinary Time
 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and everything that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. Gen 1:24-31

For Saturdays in Ordinary Time
Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. Gen 2:1-3

V: The word of the Lord
R: Thanks be to God

The Canticle

Antiphons
            Ordinary: Arise, shine; for thy light is come,* and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
            Advent: the LORD shall arise upon thee,* and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
            Xmas: the Gentiles shall come to thy light,* and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
            Lent: behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,* and gross darkness the people
            Easter: they shall call thee; The city of the LORD,* The Zion of the Holy One of Israel. Alleluia!

The Third Song of Isaiah  Surge, illuminare    Isaiah 60:1‑3, 11a, 14c, 18‑19

Arise, shine; for thy light is come,* and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,* and gross darkness the people:
but the LORD shall arise upon thee,* and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
And the Gentiles shall come to thy light,* and kings to the brightness of thy rising
Therefore thy gates shall be open continually;* they shall not be shut day nor night;
and they shall call thee; The city of the LORD,* The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.
Violence shall no more be heard in thy land,* wasting nor destruction within thy borders;
but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation,* and thy gates Praise.
The sun shall be no more thy light by day;* neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee:
but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light,* and thy God thy glory.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, * and to the Holy Ghost;
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, * world without end. Amen.

The Prayers

V. The Lord be with you
R. And with thy spirt
V.Let us pray

Lord have mercy
Christ have mercy
Lord have mercy

The Lord’s Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever.  Amen.


V. O let my mouth be filled with thy praise;
R. That I may sing of thy glory and honor all the day long.
V. Turn thy face from my sins, O Lord;
R. And put out all my misdeeds.
V. Make me a clean heart, O God;
R. And renew a right spirit within me.
V. Cast me not away from thy presence;
R. And take not thy Holy Spirit from me.
V. O give me the comfort of thy help again;
R. And establish me with thy free spirit.

The Confession

WE confess to God Almighty, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, that we have sinned in thought, word, and deed, through our own grievous fault. Wherefore we pray God to have mercy upon us. ALMIGHTY God, have mercy upon us, forgive us all our sins and deliver us from all evil, confirm and strengthen us in all goodness, and bring us to life everlasting. Amen.

If a Priest be present, he shall stand and pronounce the following Absolution
A lay person shall remain knelling and use “us” in place of “you” and “our” in place of “your.”

MAY the Almighty and merciful Lord grant unto you pardon and remission of all your sins, time for amendment of life, and the grace and comfort of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

V. Wilt thou not turn again and quicken us;
R. That thy people may rejoice in thee?
V. O Lord, shew thy mercy upon us;
R. And grant us thy salvation.
V. Vouchsafe, O Lord, to keep us this day without sin;
R. O Lord, have mercy upon us, have mercy upon us.
V. O Lord, hear our prayer;
R. And let our cry come unto thee.

Additional Prayers

Prayers may be offered for ourselves and others..

The Collect
After the Collect of the day shall be said

Lord God, almighty and everlasting Father, you have brought us in safety to this new day:  Preserve us with your mighty power, that we may not fall into sin, nor be overcome by adversity; and in all we do, direct us to the fulfilling of your purpose; through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Amen.

O almighty Lord and everlasting God, vouchsafe,  we beseech thee, to direct, sanctify, and govern, both our hearts and bodies in the ways of thy laws and in the works of thy commandments: that through thy most mighty protection, both here and ever, we may be preserved in body and soul ; through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Amen.


V. The Lord be with you;
R. And with thy spirit.
V. Let us bless the Lord
R. Thanks be to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment